FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I check my information about my subscription ?
- To check your Aone subscription details simply login to our Customer Portal ( user login). You will be able to view information such as personal details, subscription start and expiry, current plan, billing & payments and many more. User & password had provided by sms when activated.
- How does Aone FUP works & What's its effect to user ?
- Fair Usage Policy (FUP) is practiced worldwide by ISP companies. This has incorporated to restrict or throttle Internet Speeds on unlimited plans to prevent misuse or excessive use of bandwidth provided. FUP is aimed to ensure we provide a quality internet experience to all our customers and to ensure no customers are disadvantaged by the behavior of others.
Aone's Fair Usage Policy (FUP) is only applicable on Residential packages. Aone monitors excessive usage in a daily cycle. Data usage is calculated by adding both download and upload data used every day. When customer package daily volume is complete, We maintain bandwidth up to cross that 24 hour & it maintain every day when your FUP cross.
Similarly Aone promised that on residential packages 10% international bandwidth provide when FUP crossed for fall back speed. Other bandwidth will not decrease, then user experience will not affect much more. You can see your packages FUP on our service menu.
- What is dual band router?
- Dual-band routers are an upgrade to a single band router with a better capacity aim to provide higher and speed and uninterrupted connection than single band routers. It operates in both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz wireless frequency bands. User fell best expirence on dual band.
- . What makes Aone apps easy to Customer?
- User can easy to access own account, package information & payment gateway with scanning barcode through Google play store.
- How can I request for new connection?
- For a new installation you can do the following things:
1. You can visit your nearest branch of Aone Network Pvt. Ltd.
2. You can make a call on Toll free number by our branch
3. You can chat via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Aone2076
4. You can visit the website: www.aonenetwork.com.np